If you’ve always liked the idea of being your own boss but worried about being out there on your own, franchising is your answer. Franchising offers you the freedom of being a business owner and thus being your own boss with the support of proven systems to help you become an even better business owner.
Each-a-cup is one of the largest and most successful bubble tea franchise operations in Singapore & Malaysia. Our experience with outlets around the Asia region provides you with the assurance that our products are proven and well-supported.
At Each-a-cup, we are totally committed to quality, new ideas and customer service. Backed by our strong brand and our shared commitment to continually concoct healthy ranges of bubble tea, our franchisees will share rewarding careers while making a real difference to the people in their communities.
We are moderately expanding our franchise network in Singapore & worldwide, and are currently seeking compatible partners to be part of our growth. We look forward to working with like-minded partners, who are able to satisfy the following requirements:
Terms of franchise (Singapore)
Applicants in Singapore will sign a 5 years franchise agreement with an option to renew. Franchise fees will be S$30,000 per outlet. No royalties are charged, but A&P fees are applicable. We assist and support all our local franchisees with:
- Site selection
- Vetting of Layout, design & renovation
- Know-how & a 10 days comprehensive training program for the Operations team
- On-going support that includes outlet visits from us
Terms of franchise (International)
Overseas applicants will sign a 10 years franchise agreement for a state/area with an option to renew. Franchise fees start from $150,000 & there is a royalty of 3% quarterly. We assist and support all our international franchisees with:
- Designs CD – Various existing design for Menu, shop designs & plans, and drink pictures will be given to you for your own customization, subject to our approval.
- Ingredients import at wholesale prices
- Know-how & a 10 days comprehensive training program for the Operations team in Singapore. We will also visit your outlets approximately 5 days before your operations start, & many more!